The Youngs

Anything but normal.

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Swaziland, the land of opportunity

What do you think of when you hear, “the land of opportunity?” America? Prosperity? Wealth? Jobs? Future? This past year, God has taught me so much. I feel like He is speaking to me, that this year, 2007, Swaziland is a land of opportunity. Not for wealth or prosperity, but for speaking His name! One of my favorite worship songs says, “Jesus, the most beautiful name of all names, Jesus, the only name that brings healing and strength. When I speak your name, mountains move, chains are loosed. When I speak your name, darkness flees, it has no hold on me!” Hallelujah!! There are so many people in Swaziland searching for the answer. Let me not miss one single opportunity to speak the name of Jesus. May the mountains move and chains be loosed!! May the hold of darkness on Swaziland be removed!! Jesus! Jesus! Son of Man! Bread of Life! Light of the World! Good Shepherd! The Resurrection! Yahweh! Elohiym! Adonai! Jehovah jireh, the Lord will provide! Jehovah nissi, the Lord is my banner! Jehovah shalom, the Lord is peace! Savior! Redeemer! The Way, the Truth and the Life!!

2 Comments:

Blogger danohlerking said...

amen.

preeeeeeach.

1:43 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Holla! Preach on my brother! What song is that? It sounds strangely unfamiliar. Anyway, keep spreading the Father's love in the Motherland.

Oh yeah and add me to your roll, or don't. I love you young missionaries either way. Also, by brother I mean brother if it's Chucky writing and sister if it was Kristin.

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page