The Youngs

Anything but normal.

Monday, February 25, 2008

Bunny Trouble

So Charles and I have the awesome privilege of being youth pastors and getting o hang out with some amazing students all the time :) A few weekends ago, me and some of my girls, Kaycee and Brittany went to eat at this mexican restaurant, Mi Pueblos :) I was wearing a shirt that had bunnies on it. Cute, i know. Well when Kaycee's Quesidillas (no pun intended) came out, she couldnt help but notice the striking resemblance of this spot on her tortilla to the bunnies on my shirt. Maybe you had to be there, but we cracked up :)

2 Comments:

Blogger KAY to the CEE said...

hahahahaha I just started busting out laughing like a maniac! The more I look at it, the more it looks like your shirt!!

ha I love it!!

good times. good times!

6:37 PM  
Blogger showstopper said...

that's hilarious!!...and kind of weird :-)

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page