The Youngs

Anything but normal.

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Walk For Life

A few of you may know that I volunteer at the crisis pregnancy clinic here in Florida. The Carenet Center Is a non-profit, christian pregnancy center, that is focused on helping women who find themselves in a crisis pregnancy. Our goal is to help them become educated on all of their options, so that they are able to make the best informed decision for themselves and their baby. Carenet offers a variety of services, including free pregnancy testing, ultrasounds, counseling, post abortion support groups, miscarriage support groups, medical and legal referrals, adoption referrals, education on abstinence, adoption and abortion, maternity and baby clothes and baby furniture. While we offer all of these services for free, we all know they aren't :) On Saturday, May 3rd, we will be holding our annual Walk For Life to raise money for these services. I will be participating in this 2 mile walk. While I was volunteering before I was pregnant, after hearing my baby's heartbeat this past week, I feel even more dedicated to educating these women and helping them see the babies they carry as a life. If you would like to sponsor me in this walk, please email me at kristenlyoung@gmail.com with your pledge. I do not need the money now, just the amount you will pledge. Thank you so much for your help!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page