The Youngs

Anything but normal.

Friday, August 22, 2008

Baby Shower








This post is so long overdue!! I cannot say thank you enough to my wonderful family and friends who gave me such a beautiful shower. I am so blessed!! Thanks to everyone who was able to come and for those who couldn't but sent their love. It was great getting to spend time with you guys!! Though it is never long enough!!
Baby Charley and I are doing great! At the last ultrasound, he weighed in at 2lbs and 1 oz :) That was two weeks ago. The doctors said he is perfect :) Of course I have to agree! He moves all the time! Waking me up at night and reminding me when I am hungry :) Not that I need to be reminded that often :) I love feeling him moving all around and can't wait for him to be on this side of things!

6 Comments:

Blogger KAY to the CEE said...

cutie pictures friend!! you're the prettiest pregnant woman ever :)
love you :)

6:37 PM  
Blogger Lindsay Rome said...

It was so great seeing you guys while you were in town! We can't wait to see baby Charley!! Love yall, see you soon!!

11:31 PM  
Blogger Nancy Holte said...

You look beautiful! Looks like a fun shower! I can't wait to see pictures of Charley on your blog!

11:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look so adorable! I wish I could have been there!

5:49 PM  
Blogger Jean Ohlerking said...

so sorry i had to miss this important event...please know pop and i love you both dearly. we couldn't be more excited about this baby if it were our own. can't wait to hold him!

11:06 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Girl! That is awesome! Glad to see the pics!!! Love you; miss you!

6:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page