The Youngs

Anything but normal.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

It has been an exciting few weeks. Ben and Susan Rodgers came in town and we got to have lunch with them and fellowship. They gave us great insight to what we are going into. My friend from high school Jeanine got married last weekend. It was fun seeing old friends and reminiscing. Yesterday we bought our plane tickets!!!! We will be leaving from Jacksonville, FL on May 4th!!! Africa, here we come! Please keep us in your prayers as we travel and speak to different churches and pastors, trying to raise more support. Thanks to all who read.~Kristen............Ok now for Charles turn. I never get to right on this thing because I cant spell,And my wife thinks Im a little throwed off but thats ok. i mean are you fired up about seeing demons trembile because i am. Were about to charge hell with water pistols.... Sorry super sokers.... Yeah baby. Well anyway thank yall for everything and we're about to see God move, not that He's not already moving. Love yall peace out..... Charles......

6 Comments:

Blogger Cajun Tiger said...

hey guys...i'm so pumped for ya'll!!!

I tried going on the Children's Cup site to set up an automatic monthly donation, but it appears I can't do that.

Did I see that right? If so I'll just go on each month to do the donation, but would rather set up something to have it done automatically each month. Let me know and I'll do whatever is best for ya'll.

1:47 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

=) I'm so excited for yall!
Yall are in my prayers as always!

Super Soakers! HAHAHA...I like that analogy!

*Colossians 1:9-12 -> "Be assured that from the first day we heard of you, we haven't stopped praying for you, asking God to give you wise minds and spirits attuned to his will, and so acquire a thorough understanding of the ways in which God works. We pray that you'll live well for the Master, making him proud of you as you work hard in his orchard. As you learn more and more how God works, you will learn how to do your work. We pray that you'll have the strength to stick it out over the long haul--not the grim strength of gritting your teeth but the glory-strength God gives. It is strength that endures the unendurable and spills over into joy, thanking the Father who makes us strong enough to take part in everything bright and beautiful that he has for us." *


Be blessed!
Stephanie

2:59 AM  
Blogger The Youngs said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:32 PM  
Blogger Cajun Tiger said...

Ok...I just did my monthly support for March online. If ya'll do find a way to do it automatically, just let me know.

8:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I went with a medical missionary team to Swaziland in February. It was one of the most Amazing events of my life (right next to having my little boy!)

You will love it and will be so blessed. I have not met any kinder and caring people in my life. They have nothing, but they have it all. When you get there you will know what I mean.

By the way, they have the freshest, sweetest fruit that I have ever ate. You can not get that in the ol' U.S.of A.

I miss the people and the beautiful land.

God Bless you and give you strength. I admire you in so many ways.

In HIS Grip,
Kim

1:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kristen and Charles, We thought about you guys so much during our honeymoon (which was AWESOME by the way). Michael and I LOVE you guys so much and wish so much that we could have spent more time with yall before you left. Pre-wedding was probably the most crazy, stressful time in my life ever! So that kinda got in the way, and I know you guys were busy too. You are in our prayers, and we cant wait to see you again and hear all the amazing stories that yall will bring back with you. I am going to email my friend Stephany from Dallas your blog because I talked to her yesterday and she said, "I LOVE Kristen!" And she really wants to be able to keep up with all that you guys will be doing. I knew yall would hit it off. Anyways, God bless you both- he already has! Love you!
Sarah and Mike

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page