The Youngs

Anything but normal.

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Scrabble






You know people always ask what we do here in swaziland and when I go to answer that question all I can think about is the game srabble. I just get really jumbled in my head because I try to put together a daily event of things and then try to explain them. Then, as I explain them I get confused because there are so many stories and daily events that go on I start to run them all together. So I thought it might be good to put together a picture scrabble of a daily day. Does those two words go together. If your reading this you can already tell that my wife is not the one typing. She helps me so much to sound smart. But these pics are of a day on the street or dirt of childrenscup. I hope they speak to you because they are everything to us. We love the people here.

1 Comments:

Blogger nicole duplechain said...

love the pics. they are amazing.

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page