The Youngs

Anything but normal.

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Busy Bee's



She's already addicted :)

Dinner with friends :) Great friends :)

Grabbing some grub between shopping and The Rockettes. I think she is having fun ;)

Me, Nicole and Mary at FAO Schwartz in New York City.

In D.C, at the Botanical Gardens, with the U.S. Capitol in the background.

In DC at Mt. Vernon, where George Washington lived.

Mary and my sister Melanie :)

Here we are at my friend Rachel's wedding.

Mary and my sister Nicole.

Well things have been nothing but CRAZY since mary got here!! We have been to New York, Washington DC, Louisiana and Florida. Mary has gotten to meet all of my siblings, and most of my extended family which is an accomplishment in itself. I'll let the pictures tell the rest :)

4 Comments:

Blogger showstopper said...

Yay pics!!! You guys look pretty hot in your dresses at the wedding. ;-)...love you!!!

2:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I almost didn't recognize Mary without her "mary hair"...yay, how fun! I'm glad you guys called.

3:18 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Happy New Year! Welcome back to the states, bro! Give us a holla sometime. Miriam just had our son Ian on the 18th so we're busy bees as well.

10:02 PM  
Blogger Cajun Tiger said...

Wish I would have known ya'll were in DC...could have had Mimi hook ya'll up with a White House tour if that wasn't on the agenda already through a friend...maybe next time =)

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page