The Youngs

Anything but normal.

Friday, November 23, 2007

Gobble Gobble!





This was our first Thanksgiving in Florida! It turned out sooo well!! My sister-in-law, Kristen and I baked our first turkey ever!! It was so much fun and so exciting! I must say, it was the absolute best turkey I have ever eaten!! It was so tender and juicy and completely full of flavor. We were so happy that it turned out so well. We had a great day hanging with family and friends!! Hope your Thnaksgiving was equally as well!!

P.S. We also shopped at the outlet mall here from 10pm to 4am!! woohoo!!

3 Comments:

Blogger showstopper said...

Awwe, you're wearing 'the apron' :-) It was soooo good talking to you on msn today!!!!

11:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Looks like y'all had a great time. I'm so happy that you and Charles are there. I know Jordan and Kristin are excited too. Hope to see you guys one of these days.

- Emily Montalbano

11:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww...your apron...I sure miss your cookin...glad you had a good thanksgiving :)

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page