The Youngs

Anything but normal.

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Baby Bump

so its been forever since ive blogged and i really want to get back into regular blogging. its a great outlet and i am always so inspired by so many others blogs that maybe one day, something i say will inspire someone else. so here's my pledge to get back on the blogging bus :)
a brief update on my life and being pregnant :) i will be 33 weeks tomorrow!! i can't believe how far i have come! and God has been so good to me!! i have had such a great pregnancy thus far and hoping that continues t the end. at our last ultrasound baby Charley weighed 3 lbs 13 oz!! so by now he hsould be over 4 lbs. crazy!! my docotrs are planning on inducing meon nov 3rd, so as long as i dont go on my own before then, that will be the day!! i can't believe that is only 6 1/2 weeks away!! i know i am using lots of exclamation points, but talking about baby charley makes me excited :)
i just had another shower, given to me by my sister in law, Kristin, and it was so great!! so many great new friends here and so much baby stuff!! yay!! as soon as i get the pictures i will post them.
i still have some essentials to get but i've been blessed to get so much already.
well thats the update on baby and me :) here is a picture of me a few weeks ago and one from out last ultrasound. he is looking right at you if you cant tell!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Luke & April said...

I am so excited for you guys and for Baby Charley's upcoming arrival!! Sorry I haven't sent you the shower pics yet... I will email them to you tonight... I PROMISE!

10:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you look awesome :) can't wait till baby charley is here :)

3:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are soooo adorable! I hope I look half as cute as you do!

5:43 PM  
Blogger KAY to the CEE said...

yay yay and yay! :D

cutie baby Charley!

1:57 PM  
Blogger showstopper said...

Wow! I keep wishing I was there with you and yet at the same time love to see what God is doing in our separate 'journeys'...how amazing that you are about to be a mother!!!! Remember when we were doing Breaking Free and talking about being moms (which was of course a sooner possibility for you than me:-))?? You will be such an awesome, mom, I'm not just saying that...love and miss you a lot, esp today :-(

7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page