The Youngs

Anything but normal.

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Less Than 3 Weeks!!!

Well it is officially less than 3 weeks away. Being that we are leaving 3 weeks from yesterday :) We have been having a lot of fun hanging out with friends and family, trying to spend as much time with people as possible. I started packing this week (thanks mom for helping me) and realized that it is going to be hard to bring everything i want to. I guess i'll figure it out though :) In case anyone is reading this today (Saturday 8th) out going away party is tomorrow at the Annex at 6:00. I am excited about seeing people i may not have seen in a while and maybe seeing some people for the last time :( God has been pouring His blessings on these past few weeks. I am so excited about this next chapter in our lives!!! Hope to see everyone tomorrow night.

4 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

I will def try to be there!

11:45 PM  
Blogger Cajun Tiger said...

Wish I could be there to see ya'll off!!!

4:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

5:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page