The Youngs

Anything but normal.

Monday, March 19, 2007

Media Driven

Im going to try something new. Im not going to post any pictures because we are loosing a generation to a world that is capturing our people due to the media. It seems that people are loosing the sight of God because they cant see Him or hear Him. We need to come back to our first love and seek Him for who He is and not what He can do for us.

Rob Ketterling a great pastor and friend from river valley church is here with a team and today we were able to bring them into communities and really show them how people live. They where blown away. There was one lady who we were able to pray with and minister to. As we were praying with her I asked her if she loved Jesus and she said yes then I asked her if she belived that Jesus could heal her and she said yes. As we started to pray with her something inside me said ask her if she isn't healed will she still love me. I paused, then I asked her. She then paused and then said yes.

We have to come back to that place where Jesus can speak to us and we listen even though we cant see Him or physically hear. We also have to be at a point in life that if something dosnt happen we still follow him with all our hearts. Please pray for the people here because alot of times they loose the real focus of Christ.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear you two are back home....You are always in my prayers. Great things are happening in the Land of Africa, I am so thankful to have been a little part of it.

3:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That is so awesome. I will miss the pictures, but I pick up what you are putting down. I just want to let you know that i was thinking about my fellow brethren and sistren reaching the motherland for the Father. I'm praying for you guys. Love you guys!

9:38 AM  
Blogger Connie Firmin said...

Miss you guys and always praying for you! Kristen I thought a lot about you over the weekend because we just had Amplified. Lots of memories of you at the house last year. Love you!

9:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Cherles and Kristen,

I live in Johannesbur, South Africa and feel that God has called me to do an outreach to Swaziland. In my research I came across your blog. I would love to get in touch with you to see if I could possibly come visit you in Swaziland in order to help out with your ministry there.
If you could drop me a line on your thoughts, I would much appreciate it. Kindest regards
Nino nino@malapati.co.za

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page