The Youngs

Anything but normal.

Friday, August 31, 2007

Mozi Bozi



Were here chillin in mozambique with some thowd off peeps from the states. The life church from memphis and Hpc from BR. 2 things its hot and we've been puttin up swing sets at tyhe hpc campus and the kids are actin a fool. Today one of them busted her mouth open but went back in for some more like a trooper. I wish I had some pics but its hard to post from here. I like that. It showed me when I get a little hurt throw some sand on it and get back in the game. Issac a carol are tearin it up out here. If your lookin to support anyone in mozambique there a great couple to get behind.

2nd. Why is it everythime I come here I get hymed up by a bunch of dudes with AK 47's, not really sure but I guess it because they need Jesus. Were doin a youth night here tomorrow night so were pretty stoked about it. To see a bunch of donkified youth tearin it up for Da MAn Wit Da Plan!!!!!!! Well check ya in a few Be blessed.

4 Comments:

Blogger ~anj~ said...

AHHH!!! I believe that you are standing next to one of my favorite people!!!! Italia! thank you for all you do and for all you and kristins obedience!

7:53 PM  
Blogger The Zengerles said...

What's your phone number freak show?

10:31 PM  
Blogger The Zengerles said...

bzengerle@loveroad.org
ezengerle@elp.rr.com
jesuschristpromotions.com

My wife didn't know what a Yeti was until she looked it up on the website...then she thought it was funny!

Love you too bro, let's hit the downhill slide

8:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey guys, I tried emailing you but the email bounced back to me. Are you guys still in Swaziland?

Hannah Britain

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page