The Youngs

Anything but normal.

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

HE'S HOME :)

My wonderful husband made it home!! It was so exciting to drive up to the airport and see him standing there!! WOW I am so lucky to have him as my husband!! Now let me give a huge thanks to some people who made me feel very special and remembered!! Thank you to Jana and Jamie for sending things with Charles for me. It feels so good to know that you guys were thinking of me!! Thank you to Gabi for the birthday package you sent!! I can't believe how quickly it got here!! Thank you to Jason and Leslie for taking Charles shopping when he was home!! He was totally blessed!! Thank you to Nicole and Dad for getting everything for me that I asked for and more!! You guys have really made me feel loved!! It truly felt like Christmas when i opened Charles' suitcase! I miss you all more than you know!! Can you tell how happy I am because of all of the exclamation points!!!!!!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes the exlaimation points do add the effect but you can definitely tell in your words alone. I am so happy for you. Maybe I am starting to feel the pain of missing loved ones and living on African soil.

Your great Kristen!

11:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love that guy!

jpbrumfield.com

8:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay!!

9:00 AM  
Blogger tweez said...

I am sorry I missed your b-day. I have to get better about that. Will you forgive me? Next year you better watch out...who knows how I will make up for it. Love you and know that we saw Charles it is time to see you. Keep bringing The Hope, Jennifer

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page