The Youngs

Anything but normal.

Saturday, April 29, 2006

I'm leaving on a jet plane.......










Well we are off!! Our journey has begun. Leaving home was not easy!! Our wonderful friends and family all came to the airport and really made it special. It was tough but we know we are doing the right thing. We are really going to miss everyone!! REALLY REALLY REALLY!! Everyone kiss my niece for me every time you see her! We made it into MN last night around 8:20 and have really been enjoying ourselves. Last night we went to see a movie and today we spent the day at the Mall of America. Can I say WOW!! The mall is unbelievable. 4 stories, a movie theatre, dinosaur park museum, underwater park and amusement park. Along with its gazillion stores. We were there for about 4hours and maybe made it into 5 stores. The stores themselves are so big, it took a long time to look around and then wait in line. Tonight we went to service at River Valley. Awesome, awesome church. The members were challenged three months ago with $100.00. To take it and somehow multiply it, to then give it to some type of ministry or charity. Their passion to carry out this challenge was amazing!! I'm not sure about how much was raised total, but I think they said that for children's cup, 14,000 was raised!! Isn't that awesome? We were so encouraged. Pastor Rob Ketterling and Anthony Hilden have been such a blessing to be with this weekend. They are great men of God who have truly blessed us. We look forward to meeting with them again in the future. Everyone email us and keep in touch. We miss you!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

That's awesome what the other church did!

I'm really really going to miss yall too! But you know that I will def. try to make a trip out there next summer! I'm saving now! =) Tori said that she is going to want to go to....so you never know! You might be seeing me and Tori next summer! =D

If yall ever need anthing....please don't hesitate to ask! I'll do whatever I can and thats a promise!

Love ya and miss ya already,
Stephanie

3:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

way cool.
so excited for you.
miss you.
nicole

12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yall are amazing taking such a leap of faith. I pray God blesses your courage and gives you peace. Love you guys, Anna English

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page