The Youngs

Anything but normal.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

The Great Outdoors





Man what an experience in the great outdoors. Mark Stermer, Lee Domingue and Joe Martin took me on a hunt this past week and can I say wow. The wisdom and knowledge I got from those guys was incredible. We got there Thursday night and hunted all day Friday. In one day we killed 17 animals. Lee was the slayer of the group busting out about 7 animals. Mr Joe killed 4, Mark Stermer smoked about 4 and I the great white hunter took down 3. The people that had the lodge were incredible. I mean a 72,000 acre ranch WHAT !!!!! Are you kidding me. We had a good time though Mark and Lee went through 50 bullets and me and Joe went through about 12. Now Im not saying who was a better shot but..... well. Thanks again guys for the invite I really enjoyed the time we spent together and the input yall had in my life. Love yall very much

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Send pic's of the new house!
I am so excited

5:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page