The Youngs

Anything but normal.

Friday, May 05, 2006

Overwhelmed

Overwhelmed. This word has been in my head for over a week now. I have been overwhelmed with a lot of things lately. Moving, packing, leaving home, missing family and friends, meetings with pastors, and the list goes on. The one thing I am most overwhelmed by though, is Christ's love for me. It overwhelms me that He died on the cross for me. He loves and forgives me no matter what. I am important to Him. He has blessed me beyond what anyone could ask for. He has given me power in His name. I can overcome anything. Even more so, He has asked ME to go to the nations and represent Him, by spreading the gospel. How lucky am I? He trusts me with His people. Whether I am called to change one life or one thousand lives I know that all is worth it for His name and His glory. Reach the world by serving One. ~K

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page