The Youngs

Anything but normal.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Life as Charles Young


First of all I would lie to apologize for not being able to post yesterday. I was super slammed and computer life is in the stone age so I just can't pop open the internet any time I want. So here we go 7am I the great man of God was in the presence. I call my bed the presence so if any body ask I'm always in the presence. 8am I started every morning the same. I got out of bed and started aggravating my wife. 9am I got to the office and screamed real loud sawubona everyone which means hello and then Gave everyone a hug with exception of Ben and Beano I gave them a what's up dog. 10am I went to some high schools and started trying to put together a prayer day for all the schools to bring them together as one and cry out with one loud voice to our savior. Well God showed up and gave me favor with the principals. They all agreed to have morning prayer on Monday the 5 of June. 11am still meeting with schools but at the last one. This one holds a special place in my heart. While I was waiting on the principal to show up I was able to talk with one of the teachers. She is an English teacher and anyone who can understand all the slang I say is awesome. But as she was teaching her class I had a little itch to just bust up in there class and see what's up. Well I was playing what's up peak a boo with them and then I just busted up in the room and said WHAT'S UPPPPP!!!!!!!! Well they all started laughing. So my job was done a very well needed interruption. Then the principal came back and She was a cool woman of God. They want me to come back and speak to the students. Everyone pray for the students.. 12 noon Headed back to the office and ate a pbj and picked up my beloved wife. 1pm Went to one of the care points to see if the cooks were there and to see if they needed anything. 2pm went to another carepoint and did the same thing. 3pm We had a bible club meeting with all the leaders to discuss the camp that were putting together. That lasted for a good 2 hours. So 5 o'clock rolls around and I said to myself man what a day I think its time to eat. So we rolled up to Ben and Susan house and chowed down. We usually hang there until about 11pm playing games and goofing off. There's no TV are cable so we have to be real creative which is a good thing. Then we went to the house and crashed. So thank you so much for reading this very important blog. Please stay in touch and lift up the people of Swaziland. Were praying for a move of God to sweep this country. Love everyone

3 Comments:

Blogger Jean Ohlerking said...

we are so glad you are on our team! y'all are doing great things for Jesus and 'Cup. thanks! we love you dearly...
meemaw

10:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That seemed so easy; but we know getting everyone to commit to something we may want is not an easy task. The Lord was working with you.
Getting all the kids to lift their voices together is so biblical and is sure to get results! WOW!

1:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You make me proud!!!
I love you
Pee body!

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page