The Youngs

Anything but normal.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

St. Marks






St. Marks school is one of the 2 schools in swaziland that has the most influence in the kingdom of swaziland. When we had the national day of prayer there about 2 weeks ago, the head teacher had asked me to come back and do the assembly. I said most definitely. Well, yesterday me, my wife, patrick and roger went to the school. Roger and kristen sang 2 worship songs which brought the presence, patrick was snapping photos which brought the fire, and I spoke which brought confusion. Just kidding. I started off by saying, "Since I am speaking to swazi's, I thought I would dress in swazi." I pulled my jacket off stepped around the podium and they went crazy. I shared my testimony, and then went in to the presence of God. I asked the students "how are we ever going to walk in victory if we aren't walking in the presence of the One who helps us walk in the victory." Man God and His AWESOME SPIRIT showed up and started working in the lives of the kids. At the end when the bell rang the teacher said keep going so we did a salvation call. SWEET< AWESOME,HALLELUAH 20 or 30 people gave there lives to Christ so were going to have a few more friends there to hang out with.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jean Ohlerking said...

this is SO awesome! we are very excited about what God is doing in your lives. thanks for being on our team!
meemaw

8:50 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Again....That is SO AWESOME!!!!

=) That was really a good idea to "dress in swazi"! =) Great way to really capture and retain the kids attentions! =)


Great job! Keep up the AWESOME work!

Love and miss ya both,
Stephanie

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page