The Youngs

Anything but normal.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Siphamandla


Many of you may remember this little boy, Siphamandla, that I frequently visited in the government hospital here. Many of you even donated money for helping with his medical bills. This past Sunday, he went home to be our Heavenly Father. Seeing the empty bed hit hard. I cannot say thank you enough for all of your prayers and support for Siphamandla. I pray that I accomplished what it was God had me doing there. I pray that Jabu, his care taker, felt Christ through us. I pray that now, in her time of mourning she will seek His comfort. I know that God called me to help Siphamandla and Jabu and I thank everyone who helped in this also. Please continue to pray fro Jabu and her relationship with Christ. Please pray for me, as I will be attending the funeral this weekend. I want to be sensitive to the Holy Spirit and any further things He needs me to do pertaining to this situation. Thank you for your prayers! They are what carry us through!

14 Comments:

Blogger The Youngs said...

Baby Im so proud of you for following what God asked you to do. Im honored to have you as a wife. Thanks for serving

9:41 AM  
Blogger the Matts said...

while we are deeply saddened by the news, we are overjoyed that Siphamandla grew to know Jesus before he passed. thank you for bringing the gospel to those hurting people so that they may meet their maker when they die. we know that God will use you in a MIGHTY way to minister to his family and friends... we will be praying for you!

10:26 AM  
Blogger Cajun Tiger said...

hey guys...I am so in love with Africa and her people even more now after my trip to Burundi and Kenya. I know I will be there full time one day soon!!! I'll post stuff about the trip on my blog so please feel free to drop in and add some African insights =)

10:51 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

May God richly bless you two for doing His work there in Swaziland!!! My wife and I visited Swaziland this past January and worked along side Missions in Africa up in Bulembu. The poverty and sickness that runs through that country is unbelievable. We are returning there in 4 months full-time. Be strong, be blessed, and be encouraged, in the name of Jesus!

Mark and Kay

11:50 AM  
Blogger are owe bee said...

Praying

12:24 PM  
Blogger Timmy Straight said...

Hey you guys are just straight blowin it up. I love reading yalls blog and seeing all that the Lord is doing in you and through you. Always know that we are prayin for yall. Luv you guys.

12:47 PM  
Blogger Eddie said...

Hey guys me and Meg love yall and r prayin for yall!!!

8:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Siphamandla has a place in heaven because of your love to him here on earth. Never stop loving those who others run from. That is Jesus Style. Your passion is overwhelming. I love you both and I am so proud of you and what you do.

9:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep doing what you are doing. WE love you guys. Thank you for loving each child so much. I am praying for you.

10:49 AM  
Blogger Jean Ohlerking said...

Safe in the arms of Jesus. Another win for our team.

11:40 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

My whole family will be praying

4:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Agh- I love you people. As Rob said- praying!

2:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

im praying for you guys. i love you kristen and i miss you!

1:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

God bless both of you. my daughter and son-in law will be coming in a few days from healing faith church in prairieville, la. Just hearing her speak of you and what you are doing brings tears to my eyes.You and your wife are very special people and I admire you both. please tell me how i can help.God bless you both.
Margaret Smith

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page