The Youngs

Anything but normal.

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Wheres Yo reservation


I was thinking the other day as i was reading in revelation. Not an everyday read kinda spooky. But in rev 3:20 it says behold I satnd at the door and knock, if anyone hears my voice and opens the door I will come and dine with him and him with me. I was thinking about that and started to think about how many times in my life that I have heard Him at my door and just thought well He's there that is good enough. But if we want more of him he has to have more of us. In order for us to get all that Christ offers and if we want to be stuffed with His awesomness we have to sit and dine with him. Not just have a drive through relationship. Bar B Q number 2 order ready..... Not just a pick up and check out relationship but a sit down like Flemings!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger showstopper said...

So true!!!Miss you guys!!! :-(

7:44 AM  
Blogger Isaac and Carol said...

Dude, how's it going? Miss you man. we doing well here. earlier this week we were pretty sick. At first we thought is was malaria from our time up in Xai Xai. that would have stunk. Nothing bad though. Great to hear from you man. take care.

Encar naaa ciooooonnn

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page