The Youngs

Anything but normal.

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Empty church

I was hanging out in the church the other day looking at the chairs that were set up and all of them where empty. Then i had a thought. It was pretty cool to see empty chairs in a church. Now hang with me before you think Im nuts. My favorite scripture is romans 10:14-16. How will they know unless there told and how will they go unless there sent. Blessed are the feet of those who bring the good news.

I just thought of it as a church that is sending everybody. No more people hanging out waiting for the next guy to go and do it but everybody doin it together. Blessed are the feet of those who bring the good news. Lets be the explosive church and GO.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Guys, its Clint from spintheflava. Yes its so true, we need to be out there where the people are reaching lives for Jesus Christ. Charles send me an email, i tried sending the other day but i dont think it went thru. keep in touch. stf

4:08 AM  
Blogger Injury Guide said...

Charles,

You're a punk :p

It's time that we start serving Jesus through the poorest people in this world.

Matthew 25:34-46

I don't want to get to heaven and have Jesus asking me "when did you serve me while you were on earth... When did you feed me? When did you clothe me? And then I respond, Jesus, "I thought you went back to heaven"... And He says "didn't you ever read the Bible? I told you that you're serving me when you're serving 'the least of these'...

I need to start living what I'm speaking, I'm thinking, believing what I'm dreaming... Instead of hiding under Your cross, thinking I don't need to save the lost...

I'll sing it for ya sometime :)

Anywho... I'll check ya later.

-Gerrid

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page