The Youngs

Anything but normal.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Happy 4th of July








Happy 4th!! Well I will say it was a little weird freezing my buns off on the 4th of July, but, it was still a lot of fun to celebrate. The other missionaries here are truly becoming like family, not replacing, but adding on. We had the traditional barbeque, or as they call it here, a brie, potato salad, mac and cheese, kool-aid, etc... We celebrated american style. It was a lot of fun, thank you to all my family here for making it feel like home. Sort of :) Charles and I moved into our new house and we feel very blessed. It is a huge bleesing form God, thank you for all of your prayers. I hope everyone is well, we will post a new blog again soon. Love you all!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jean Ohlerking said...

ooooh, how those pictures make me miss being there with you all.

but then being here in sydney with the hillsong conference isn't a bad substitute. no fireworks, but certainly a lot of voices (is it 30,000?) raised in praise to the Lord. awesome.

did you save me any of that cake?

love ya
meemaw

12:21 AM  
Blogger merrill5 said...

It's amusing to see you all in sweatshirts and jackets when it was scorching hot here,- I forget it's winter.

7:10 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

=)

That's awesome! I wish I was there with you all! =)

Love the pics!Where are the pics of the new house though? =)

Love yall!

Stephanie

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page