The Youngs

Anything but normal.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

24 August 2006


I am not sure that I have anything really important to say, I just feel it is time to blog. Our week has been good, nothing too exciting going on. We are busy with planning the Youth Event in November. It seems to be going well and will be a big success. This week was Charles and I's days to be prayed for in the forty days of prayer, which if you do not know about you can go to http://www.fortydaysofprayer.blogspot.com Thanks to everyone for all of your prayers!!! And thanks to my mom and sister Nicole for calling this week, it helps soo much!! We love you all!! Have a great day!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jean Ohlerking said...

what a nice picture of a very precious couple.

(hmmm, i recognize where that picture was taken...did you save me a bite?)

we thank God for the two of you. and pray for you every day--even when you aren't on the list!

meemaw

2:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss you guys sooooooo much!!! I am so glad to hear you are doing well! I check your blog often and pray for you all the time. Elevate has kicked back into gear and we are on a fast start! I can't wait to see you in December!! I love you!!!

8:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! i love the pictures from the orphanage, they are adorable!! thanks for the update..gives me something new to read, since i check it every day :)
love yall..see you soon!!

10:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey baby girl!

Great picture of you and Charles!!
Everything is coming together for the trip in November.
Miss you so much!!!

I love the pictures of the kids. How is Little Man at your house??

I love you both
Mom

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page