The Youngs

Anything but normal.

Sunday, April 15, 2007

What if




I was out in the community the other day and there was a guy that flaged me down for a lift. So I picked him up. When he got in my car he started messing with all the buttons and then picked up my IPOD and looked at me like what is this. I showed him its a radio he was amazed. Then my phone rang and when I got off of it he picked it up like man wish he had one.

How many times have we thought what if I was a movie star or what if I had millions of dollars. Then the HOLY GHOST smoked me as usual. He started saying this guy sees you as you see a movie star. What if he had what you have. A house to live in a car to drive food to eat whenever you want it what if he just had half of what you have. After I dropped him off I stopped and wanted to cry. Why is it that I am so blessed and other people in the world aren't.

It challenged me to everyday skip a meal and think, pray and give thanks to God for what Hes given us. Take the money that I would have spent on food and pass it on to someone who dosn't have. A PASS IT ON movment.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay, you can post pictures again!

2:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. This blog really got me. skipping a meal and giving the $ to someone who needs it is an incredible idea. Im so proud of yall for what youre doing, and for the fact that you just went. I think about Africa everyday now and I can't wait for the day we get to GO and do the work of Jesus.

8:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow i can not beleve what they have,ALMOST NOTHING! I'm adding your blog to my favorites!

10:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you see american idol gives back it takes place in africa they save childrens lives. GIVE,GIVE,GIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page